City Lights Photowalk - Saturday April 27
- Join TPOTY founder and fellow photographers
- One-and-a-half hour photo evening walk around Tower Bridge and London Bridge area
- Try latest Fujifilm cameras or bring your own
- Explore and find a different view or perspective
- Small group, with lots of individual attention
- Photographer level - any
- Get a new perspective with Swarovski binoculars
- All course participants receive a discount voucher for DimT restaurant
- Come and see the TPOTY exhibition as well and finish in time for dinner
Can't make April 27?
Join us on April 6 instead! Book April 6
Join us for a fun hour and a half, as London lights up around sunset and dusk, photographing the area around Tower Bridge, the TPOTY exhibition at London Bridge City, City Hall and the river. We'll show you how to capture the magic of the city at this time of day, come rain or shine, then help you to photograph them! We'll have some superb Swarovski binoculars with us to help you get a new perspective on this highly photogenic location.
Try A New Camera
You can bring your own camera but, if you don't have one, you're thinking of buying a new camera or are just curious to try something different, Fujifilm will provide you with one of their latest cameras for this photowalk, and will also be on hand to help you use it.
- Photowalk date: Saturday 27th April 2019
- Photowalk duration: One & a half hours
- Photowalk start: 19.00 hrs (please arrive 10 minutes early to choose your camera)
- Start location: DimT, 2 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2DB - Find us
- Photowalk finishes: 20.30 hrs.
The photowalk is organised by Photo Iconic.
This Photo Iconic photowalk price is £20. Each course participant also receives a 40% discount voucher to eat at DimT, so you could make a night out of it and treat yourself to DimT's quality, tasty, and fresh Asian food...
Booking Terms & Conditions
Cancellation policy - all monies will be refunded if the workshop is cancelled by a participant up to one week before the photowalk date. If a participant cancels between one week and 48 hours before the photowalk, a refund of 50% will be given. For cancellations with 48 hours of the photowalk starts, the full price will be payable.
Slideshow image credits: All images © Chris Coe (UK)
Price from: £20