19 October 2021.
FIRST CHOOSE YOUR CATEGORIES
READ THE RULES AND CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY
The rules contain vital information on eligibility. It’s your responsibility to ensure that your images are eligible.
You will need to register with us and then login in and upload your images. If you were registered for a TPOTY award before 2021, you will need to re-register as we have a new upload system.
- Uploaded images should be in jpeg file format at resolution 72dpi.
- The maximum file size for uploaded images is 1 Mb at 72dpi (this will be lower than the original image size and resolution). Please make sure that your uploaded images are no bigger than this as the system will not accept them.
- All images must be saved in the sRGB or Adobe RGB colour modes.
- For all categories ORIGINAL images should be ideally high enough resolution to be printed at at least 45cm x 30cm (a minimum of 5000 pixels along longest length) at 300dpi. If your original image is much smaller than this please check with us first.
- Scanned images – if you have shot your images on film or transparency and then scanned them, you can still upload them for any categories, other than iTravelled.